Wednesday, October 19, 2005

23 Weeks

October 19, 2005 - 23 Weeks and 1 day

Wow, I just finished eating a huge piece of this really good pumpkin/raisin cake with lots of icing. It was so good, and now I feel so gross. I cannot believe I just fed my child all that sugar and fat!! I have decided to buy some running/walking shoes so that I can start walking after work. Mike wants to start running, so maybe he can walk with me as a warm-up, and then go run afterwards. I'm still playing volleyball, but only twice a week, and I don't feel that's enough exercise. I'm not as active as I used to be during the games, and I get tired faster. Walking seems to be a little more gentle, and something I can continue doing after I have to stop playing volleyball. Geez...I still can't believe I ate the whole piece of cake! And, just yesterday, I went to Mike's brother's house for dinner...to which I brought a "sampler" cheesecake! Of course, my sister-in-law and I had to sample more than one flavor. So, I had cheesecake last night, too! In a way, I'm glad that I'm pregnant during the winter, so I can wear more clothes and cover myself up...but maybe the summer would have been better because I would be more aware of how I look (not that a pregnant woman isn't always aware of how she looks, because she's just getting bigger all the time! How could you NOT be aware of that??).

Anyway, my sister-in-law Michelle and I are still really cute! We got dressed up to attend a wedding for a family friend (Mike's side of the family).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home