Tuesday, September 27, 2005

20 Weeks

September 27, 2005 - 20 Weeks

Whoa, today has been a bear to get through! Mike had to be in work an hour early this morning, so I came in early, too, and I am feeling it! Seriously, I went to the bathroom (I think the 5th or 6th time, I can't remember) and I almost fell asleep in the stall. Okay, I have some tea, that seems to help.

So, usually, in the mornings, you haven't been able tell that I'm pregnant. If I wear maternity tops, then it's a little more obvious, but otherwise I would just look a little thick around the waist. By the afternoons, I guess the muscles get tired and it's pretty obvious. Anyway, the same thing happened yesterday, but this morning, my tummy kind of just stayed out! Mike loves it in the afternoons when I'm showing more, he rubs my belly and gets really excited that other people can tell we're pregnant!

Oh, Mike got me the coolest gift...a microfleece robe and slippers! It's so soft, it feels like all the baby clothes that we've been buying. I always wonder why they don't make adult clothes as soft as all the baby clothes, but this robe IS that soft! He said he got it for me because he knew I would be uncomfortable later on, and I could also wear it in the hospital and while I'm at home on maternity leave. How sweet!! :) I love that he is so excited about our baby and even about me being pregnant.

Well, I read that the baby is now 10 inches and weighs 10 ounces. I held a ruler up to my belly the other day just to try and gauge how big it is...it's big! I can't believe it will only get bigger! Over 1/2 a pound and almost a foot long...I can't wait for our ultrasound on Thursday. Only two days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home