Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm leaking!

December 15, 2005
Okay, my body seems to be attuned to whatever baby email newsletter I get, because once something happens, I read about it in my newsletter! I just read about leaking breasts this morning...Last night, we went to our childbirth class again (very informative about medications, when they may be necessary, and more massages!), but when I got home I looked in the mirror and saw a spot on my shirt. There was no possible way that I could have spilled anything on that spot, and then I checked my bra...leakage! So, tonight I need to go and buy some nursing pads. Right now I'm wearing a bra with more padding and some Kleenex :) At least I know that my body's ready to feed my baby!
Baby weighs over 3 pounds and is around 18 inches long!

5 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

GAH! Leaking boobs?! *runs and hides*

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

Are you kidding me? I haven't gotten to the chapter in the pregnancy books about leakage. Gak!

I hope things we better before they get worse!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Avorie said...

I read about that but was hoping it wouldn't happen to me. I just ordered some breastfeeding stupplies online just so that I'm prepared. Gosh, sounds embarassing though.

At least you know your body is ready to feed your baby!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Reesh said...

Yay! That's great news cause you are so going to be ready for breastfeeding now!! Do your breasts hurt now that the milk has come in?

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

Okayyy... so it totally happened the other night... leaky boobs and all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home