Friday, January 20, 2006

36 Weeks and 3 days

January 20, 2006

Check out these beautiful pictures we had taken last weekend (while I was still on modified "rest," before I was on strict bedrest)!

I'm showing them on this weblog because I want to advertise the company. They're two great women who specialize in maternity and family photos, but also do children and some on-location events. I guess they're based mostly out of Virginia. They're called Saga Photos and their website is:
www.sagaphotos.com. The example photographs they have on their website are beautiful!

Yesterday morning I had another doctor's appointment...they checked my blood pressure and it's gone down!! Not a huge amount, but down nonetheless :) I turned in my 24-hour urine sample...SO glad to be done with that! I won't find out what the protein content is until my next appointment on Monday. We did another NST, and that came out fine, also. The plan is to still be induced on Wednesday, January 25th!

6 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Reesh said...

Wow, 5 days to go!!! Those pictures are absolutely wonderful! You look so beautiful pregnant (not that I've seen you not pregnant)...

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Avorie said...

The pictures are beautiful! They really capture the awe of pregnancy!

Only a few days to go!!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger suzspeaks said...

Yeah for you!!! Just a few more days! Hang in there & enjoy this time with your husband. Have a great weekend!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Corinne said...

*singing Annie style* TOMORROW! TOMORROW! You'll SEE him, TOMORROW... You're only a dAYYYYYYY.... AAAAAA.... WAYYYYYYYYYY :)

(hope you've been feeling well this week and good luck tomorrow on the induction!!!)

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger sammy said...

Congratulation Good Post
Thank you very much
Now Plan your Good Pregnancy as you like with home check Ovulation Kit you can now choose your time and date of pregnancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home