Monday, January 09, 2006

Tagged :)

January 9, 2005

I've been "tagged" by Avorie (at ReDinkyDink)! I don't know who else to tag, but the questions are fun, so here are my answers:

Four jobs I've had in my life: environmental engineer, project engineer, soils lab technician, and coffee house barista

Four movies I could watch over and over: "O Brother, Where Art Thou?", "Office Space", "The Princess Bride", and "Bridget Jones' Diary"

Four places I've lived: Manila (Philippines), and all around Virginia

Four TV shows I love to watch: Lost, The Office, My Name is Earl, ER

Four places I've been on vacation: Nags Head, NC; Gatlinburg, TN; Toronto, Canada; and a cruise in the Western Caribbean (I swear, I could live in the Grand Cayman Islands!)

Four websites I visit daily: Google, Gmail, other pregnancy weblogs, MSN

Four of my favorite foods: Greek spaghetti, ice cream (well, all desserts really!), Minute Maid orange juice, and gorgonzola topped Schiacciatta bread from Our Daily Bread Bakery in Blacksburg, VA.

Four places I'd rather be: anywhere with Mike, the Grand Cayman Islands, and I would love to vacation in a fun wintery climate in a log cabin

Four albums I can't live without: I don't have any album preferences, but my favorite artists are the Counting Crows, the Dave Matthews Band, Blues Traveler, and the Barenaked Ladies

That was fun! Thanks Avorie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home