Thursday, January 05, 2006

Nursery

January 5, 2005

I am so excited about the nursery, now! I wasn't before because we hadn't done much with it, but we're finally getting things together! Like I said before, Mike painted the room over the weekend, and our theme is Noah's Ark...this is our crib bedding:

and we plan to hang the quilt on the wall along with some great prints I found on www.art.com! Since the Noah's Ark theme is all about animals, Mike and I picked out a few fun prints of animal paintings:

Aren't they all adorable?!?! I had a few others picked out that were photographs of animal couples together, but we ulimately agreed that the prints of the paintings looked more like they belonged in a nursery. Now I need to work on organizing the closet in our baby's room...I want to install a closet system that will be kid-friendly, and maybe put some colorful drawers or storage boxes in there. Speaking of which, I need to do the same thing to my own closet, and probably to Mike's closet, too! Let the nesting phase continue!

January 9, 2005 - Update: By the way, the crib bedding is called "Noah's Patch" by NoJo :)

4 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Reesh said...

Cool idea!! What great bright and colourful pictures!!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

Where.Did.You.Find.That?!?!?! *Squeel* I love that bedding!!! We're still trying to find some for our nursery... :) That's so awesome what you guys have come up with!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Avorie said...

How fun!! I love the pictures from art.com. I almost used one that you have, but decided to go for IKEA art instead.

I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's SO CUTE! I just found your blog through Corinne, I'm 27 weeks along so was interested in another pregnancy blogger :) I love all the artwork, it's so bright & cheerful & ADORABLE!! And the bedding is amazing too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home